Link5G Multi-Service Siting Solution
powering communities with connectivity
The Smarter Smartpole
Link5G was designed by ZenFi Networks in collaboration with CityBridge, Comptek, and Antenna design to address the need for more wireless connectivity across New York City. The directive was to design a multi-tenant, multi-technology structure that could seamlessly integrate into the street scape of New York City, without sacrificing technology. The resulting structure enables ultra-fast wireless services from multiple providers. Highlights of the structure include:
- 5 independent, RF-optimized bays to house antennas and integrated radios
- Each bay can be accessed independently, and each section utilizes frequency specific shrouding to minimize losses.
- Multiple RAD centers for optimal technology specific siting, including, but not limited to, 5G mmWave, Wi-Fi, C-Band, and other licensed & unlicensed spectrums
- 4 in-pole equipment bays to house radios
- Connection to ZenFi Network’s digital infrastructure, including: dark fiber; ethernet; and network edge colocation facilities
- Innovative power and cooling solutions to support current and future radio needs
ZenFi Networks offers built-to-suit greenfield and colocation opportunities across the LinkNYC footprint. In addition to small cell siting, ZenFi Networks offers offload and roaming across its footprint for carriers looking to expand capacity and coverage in the New York metro market.
STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
Want to learn more about ZenFi Networks? Join our mailing list today!