ZenFi Networks Digital Infrastructure for NYC and NJ Businesses
How do we collect information from you?
ZenFi Networks may collect information from you through communications such as via the web, or by phone, email or mail delivery, or through the services provided to you as the customer. You may visit our site without divulging any personal information; however, there are areas of this site that might require personal information in order to contact ZenFi Networks directly, specifically, when registering e-mails, obtaining remote access, and contacting online technical support.
Information may be collected in the following ways:
Browsing our site
- IP addresses may be collected for the purposes of system administration, to gather broad demographic information, and to monitor the level of activity on our site.
- Information may be collected regarding the referring URL, which browser you used to come to our site, and the pages of our site that you viewed during your visit and any search terms entered on our site.
- Emails may be sent by the customer to ZenFi Networks on this website. ZenFi Networks may retain the information in any email that you send to us, such as your name, e-mail, address, or telephone number.
- ZenFi Networks may monitor the network and take measurements of network performance and the performance of your service to improve the customer’s or ZenFi Networks’ overall service levels.
- ZenFi Networks reserves the right to access the service for the purposes of general maintenance and management of the network, as well as upon request by law enforcement officials.
Provision of Information by Third Parties
ZenFi Networks may obtain credit information about you from third parties when you purchase products or services from ZenFi Networks.
Other Customer Communications
In the course of interacting with ZenFi Networks employees, customers will typically provide or disclose certain information related to customers’ operations in order for ZenFi Networks to provide services to customers and to bill and collect payment from customers.
How is your personal information used?
ZenFi Networks uses your information in connection with delivering its products and services to you. ZenFi Networks may also use the information supplied in order to personalize portions of your service. In addition, ZenFi Networks analyzes and evaluates customer preferences, comments, and criticisms of its offerings in order to make improvements to the present and future versions of the individual service.
ZenFi Networks does not rent, sell or trade your private information to any non-affiliated third party.
Information we share
We partner with other parties to display advertising on our website and to manage our advertising on other sites. Our partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based on your browsing activities and interests. We may also use third-party web analytics services on our website to help us analyze website performance and how users use the website. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by the service provider.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of alleged fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
How does ZenFi Networks protect your personal information?
ZenFi Networks takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal information against unauthorized access by requiring employees to use secured access authentication and passwords to obtain customer information and by storing electronic file information on a secure server, which is accessible only by authorized personnel.
Unfortunately, no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we will not be held liable should a third party illegally obtain your personal information. While we have made significant efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
How does the customer provide consent?